[Mailman-Developers] Can you donate a public subversion repository for Pycon sprints?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Mar 14 20:44:04 CET 2005

I'm wondering if anybody out there can donate a Subversion repository
for use at the upcoming Pycon sprint next week (actually, starting
Saturday).  I had a machine that I was going to use for this, but it
lost its disk over the weekend, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be
able to get it back online in time. :(

Ideally, someone who will be coming to the sprint would be able to
donate a repository, since we'll need to set up access control once
we're there and we know who's going to be participating.  It will be
tough to coordinate this if you're not at the sprint, but if you're
willing to be accessible via IM or IRC, we might be able to work around
that.

I'd like for us to have a separate repository, not tainted by other
projects or code.  Access can be by http or ssh+svn, whichever you
prefer (although the latter requires us to coordinate pubkeys, so that's
less desirable).  I would send you a dump file of my private repository,
and then you'd send me a dump file when the sprints are all done.

This will not be the permanent subversion repository for Mailman3.  For
the long term, we'll either host at SourceForge when they make
Subversion available, or I'll host it at my site after I get my machine
back online.  We just need something we can use for the week of Pycon.

If you think you can help out, please respond to me directly.  Thanks!

-Barry