[Mailman-Developers] content filtering bug (text/html andtext/plain in multipart emails)

Michael Dunlap michael.dunlap at yale.edu
Sun Jul 3 23:48:37 CEST 2005

Thanks - commenting out those lines did the trick and will make my clients
happy.

Developers- what was the reason for this behavior?  I don't believe this
was an arbitrary decision, so what unwanted events is it designed to
prevent?

Michael

Michael Dunlap                   Systems Programmer / Administrator
michael.dunlap at yale.edu          Workstation Support, ITS
(203) 432-1256                   Yale University