[Mailman-Developers] Patch 1107169: Re-use member_moderation_notice for generic_nonmember_action

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Feb 6 03:06:48 CET 2005

At 10:43 AM +0900 2005-02-06, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

>  I've just commited in the developers cvs. It should appear in the public
>  cvs within 24 hours.

	Cool!  Thanks!

>                        Please run 'bin/update -f' if you want to test it
>  before the next beta release because usual install will not check the
>  data file version.

	I'm not going to update the version we're running on python.org
without first talking to Barry, and seeing if there is some process
he wants to go through to do QA testing on it, before we push into
production.  I don't want to be known as the guy who broke the
installation of Mailman on the site where Mailman is
developed/supported.

	At least not without having at least a couple of other people I
can make sure will share the blame with me.  ;)

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755