[Mailman-Developers] Patch 1107169: Re-use member_moderation_notice for generic_nonmember_action

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Sun Feb 6 02:43:45 CET 2005

Hi,

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 10:22 PM +0900 2005-02-05, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
>
>>  I was thinking that it would be better to have another text box to input
>>  say 'nonmember_rejection_notice' in the admin/privacy/sender page so the
>>  list owner can differentiate members and nonmembers.
>

>>                                          I think I can find a time to
>>  add a text box and new attribute now. (May be in a day or two)

I've just commited in the developers cvs. It should appear in the public
cvs within 24 hours. Please run 'bin/update -f' if you want to test it
before the next beta release because usual install will not check the
data file version.

(You think me fast? I've almost done this when I mailed last night ;-)

Need-a-sleep-and-a-cup-of-morning-coffee-before-commiting-ly,

Tokio