[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Dec 14 02:47:17 CET 2005

At 7:38 PM -0600 2005-12-13, Brad Knowles wrote:

>  At 2:33 PM +0200 2005-12-13, Rui Correia wrote:
>
>>   I've just been cleaning up a list that I administer and suddenly it came to
>>   me that we could have a report Scam/Spam button for such items
>>being sent to
>>   Mailman lists.
>
>  	Where would this button exist?  Who would use it, and how?

	BTW, this thread is operational in nature, and doesn't really
belong on this list.  If you wanted to discuss Python code that
you've written to help implement such features, then this would be
the appropriate place to continue this discussion.

	Otherwise, this thread should be re-started on mailman-users.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755