[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.X CVS MAIN is back

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 29 07:38:17 CEST 2005

Hi Developers,

I've done backporting the changes in Release_2_1-maint into the MAIN
branch which was not updated more than a year and this has caused
confusion for the people who want to try CVS checkout.  For I was a
little bit tired of maintaining two branches (or of the pressure to do
so) I want to check in to the MAIN branch only hereafter, although some
serious security bug fix (if any) should be committed in the 2.1 branch.

I believe the MAIN CVS checkout is now ready to be tested but plese let
me know if you notice something.

Cheers,
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/