[Mailman-Developers] Can we remove nimda.txt ?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Oct 18 01:11:22 CEST 2004

On Oct 16, 2004, at 1:52 AM, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
> Here is the diff for current NEWS file. (I believe Barry can
> fix my poor English.) More will come later because I get requests
> of merging patches personally. But, please be patient as I will
> check the patches and bugs for assigning to myself when it comes
> your turn. ;-)

Well, I'm not Barry, but I'll checked your English and it looks good to
me, in case you want another opinion.

> +    - Bugs and patches: 955381 (older Python compatibility),
> 1020102/1013079/
> +      1020013 (fix spam filter removed), 665569 (newer postfix bounce
> +      detection), 970383 (moderator -1 admin requests pending), 873035
> +      (subject handling in -request mail), 799166/946554 (makefile
> +      compatibility), 872068 (add header/footer via unicode), 1032434
> +      (KNOWN_SPAMMERS check for multi-header), 1025372 (empty Cc:),
> +      789015 (fix pipermail URL),

If Barry pushes through the documentation updates I made, we'll also
have fixed 948152 (Out of date link on Docs webpage) but I don't know
if this should go in the NEWS file or no since it's not exactly a bug
related to the release.  We should remember to mark this bug as fixed,
though, whenever the update happens.

  Terri