[Mailman-Developers] Maybe it's time to release 2.1.6

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 25 14:10:41 CET 2004

Hi Developers,

Since I took charge of CVS committer this September, I belive we could
fix number of bugs, merged a few new small-but-nice features, and the
code became fairly stable. And, I write 'fixed in CVS' many times
answering bug reports these days. Although I have some new features to
be added in mind in a longer time scale, I think it is time to take the
schedule of new release into consideration. I would like you the
developers to download the current source from the CVS
(Release_2_1-maint) and test on your testing/working sites before Barry
can arrange the time schedule of releasing 2.1.6.

Cheers,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/