[Mailman-Developers] Maybe you guys can help me

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue May 4 07:45:14 EDT 2004

Quoting Nigel Metheringham (Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk):
> Mailman cannot parse every form of error message - in that direction
> lies madness.  Does it need to be polyglot as well?

By the way, I notice that Mailman/Bouncers/SimpleWarning seems to be where
the standard Sendmail 4 hour warning is handled, but unless I'm reading it
wrong (and that's possible, since I don't know Python) it appears to
handle that as a bounce, not a warning, in spite of the presence of a
provision in Bounces/BouncerAPI.py to swallow warnings.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I have a longstanding agreement with tequila: