[Mailman-Developers] 200 000 subscribers

Ron Ohmer rohmer at aisconsulting.net
Tue Mar 16 11:43:02 EST 2004

Well, that means that 40 percent of the time is spent dealing with it on the
client end.

Then the next step, is what portion of this overhead (16 seconds) is the web
server using?

What I am driving at is: What is the amount of time that Mailman is actually
using to deliver this page.  That is the amount of time you can hope to gain
with Mailman 3.