[Mailman-Developers] A bit of perspective ....

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Sat Jan 31 01:17:41 EST 2004

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> I've got a bit of MySQL background. My time is still limited, so I
> won't commit to coding I can't depend on myself to finish -- but if
> you want someone to help out on DB design and stuff, I'm in. I'll do
> what I can and maybe help avoid some of the potholes. I'd like to see
> this, too.

Perfect.Any help would be appreciated. I'm packing it in for tonight (it
has been a long day), but I'll be in sometime during the weekend. Maybe
Barry has some ideas as to how things ought to move along wrt his mm3
work in progress. I'm wondering if some inroads can be made even before
the sprint session in March. I can show you and Barry the DB stuff I had
in mind and maybe we can jumpstart from there.

- Kevin