[Mailman-Developers] Maybe it's time to release 2.1.6

Dale Newfield Dale at Newfield.org
Fri Dec 3 16:34:03 CET 2004

Brad Knowles wrote:
 > So, every package written in Perl should include a complete Perl
 > implementation of its very own?

You have misunderstood me.  I'm not talking about the languages, I'm
talking about fink and darwinPorts.  If the only clean way to get
multiple language versions to play well together is to use them, then
we're basically saying to anyone that wants to install mailman should
install those first, and while they're great for unix-geeks like most of
us on this list, they're quite heavy tools for someone that just wants a
mailing list manager.

-Dale