[Mailman-Developers] Maybe it's time to release 2.1.6

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Dec 3 10:31:42 CET 2004

At 11:31 PM -0600 2004-12-02, Dale Newfield wrote:

>  Oh, yeah, back to the topic.  Guess I don't have anything to add except
>  to say that requiring all these bolt-on tools in order to install mailman
>  is a bit harsh for non-admins...

	So, every package written in Perl should include a complete Perl
implementation of its very own?  Every package written in Python
should include a complete Python implementation?  Am I missing
something here, or have I completely misunderstood you?

	If I have not misunderstood you, then I think that this way lies madness.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755