[Mailman-Developers] default setting for "header_filter_rules?"

Bradach, Jack jack.bradach at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:49:58 EDT 2004

Can the setting "header_filter_rules" be set in mm_cfg.py so that all new lists created will have a default for it?  Our site tags all inbound mail with spam-assassin's "X-Spam-Status: YES" and I want to make it reject all mail by default that matches it.  The option bounce_matching_headers doesn't quite do what I want, since it (despite what the name suggests) holds the message for owner approval rather than bouncing it.  Is there any reason it does that? :)

Thanks!

Jack Bradach
List Support
list-support at orst.edu