[Mailman-Developers] General overview

Sebastian Staiger staiger at staiger-service.de
Fri Apr 16 04:52:12 EDT 2004

Hello,
I'd like to contibute some features to mailman, but i find it quite
difficult to get into the structure of it.
Is there any documenttion where I can get a general overview of how the
different classes interact? I thought of thomething like the "big
picture" in the postfix documentation.
If there is none, I could think of making one.

Do you know if anybody is allready adding real virtual host support
(i.e. same list names in different domains)?
Has anyone yet implemented a list-membership  management with ldap?

Sebastian Staiger