[Mailman-Developers] Bug priorities (for 2.1.3)?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 2 03:22:19 EDT 2003

Congratulation for getting 2.1.3 out of the door!

I have a question and a remark regarding the handling of bugs:

* What attributes do bugs need to get into the next release
  when a fix is available. As announced on the 14th of August to this
  list I fixed a priority 7 bug and did not receive feedback on it.
  Is there a special reason why it wasn't included in the 2.1.3 release?
  [ 665732 ] List-Id should be one line.

* There is a very annoying bug (reproduced with 2.1.2, 2.1.3 test
  scheduled) in environments where people sign their emails,
  because Mailman breaks the signature.

 [ 815297 ] Breaking signatures in message/rfc822 attachement!
 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=815297&group_id=103&atid=100103

  I suggest raising the priority of this bug,
  because it might give Mailman a bad reputation with
  security aware people.
  And once established such an image is hard to loose again.

Cheers,
	Bernhard

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)