[Mailman-Developers] python 2.2.3 -> python 2.3.2 upgrade and mailman 2.1.2

PieterB PieterB at gewis.nl
Mon Nov 10 04:14:21 EST 2003

Hi,

I upgraded my Python from 2.2.3 to Python 2.3.2. Now Mailman's
Qrunner sometimes gives the following error(s):

python in free(): warning: page is already free
python in free(): warning: page is already free

Should I recompile/install/upgrade mailman when upgrading the python
version?  Are there any issues in upgrading mailman 2.1.2 -> mailman
2.1.3 (UPGRADING file doesn't say so).

Are there any known problems with mailman 2.1.3 and python 2.3.x
INSTALL-file mentions: "Currently Python 2.1.3 or Python 2.2.1 is
recommended"

Maybe it's good to mention the Python dependencies and preferred
version on http://www.list.org/download.html

Regards,

Pieter
BTW: I noticed The GNU site doesn't have the latest mailman available.

--
http://zwiki.org/PieterB