[Mailman-Developers] Residual bounce/Unsubscribe

David Birnbaum davidb at pins.net
Fri May 30 10:09:59 EDT 2003

Howdy,

I was wondering if you had any more thoughts on where to look.  Here's
another item I should have noted before - this is being generated from
CRON as of last week, also:

Your "cron" job on stella
/usr/local/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/disabled

produced the following output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/disabled", line 209, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/disabled", line 201, in main
    mlist.sendNextNotification(member)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Bouncer.py", line 243, in sendNextNotification
    {'listname'   : self.real_name,
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 102, in getMemberPassword
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: XXX at usa.net

But the user most certainly is a member (of this list, at least):

  stella# ./list_members thebody | grep XXX at usa.net
  XXX at usa.net
  stella#

Is it possible something is corrupted in my list database?

Thanks, as always.

David.

-----