[Mailman-Developers] Residual bounce/Unsubscribe

David Birnbaum davidb at chelsea.net
Mon May 26 11:36:45 EDT 2003

Sorry...this is with the latest release, 2.1.2.  It's integrated with
postfix as the MTA, and as best as I can tell from logs and such,
everything is being delivered to the right place.  The list database has
been upgraded multiples of times, in case that makes a difference (1.X to
2.0 to 2.1)....

David.

-----