[Mailman-Developers] bin/remove_members & userack

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at rixhq.nu
Wed Mar 19 22:55:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I just noticed that bin/remove_members turns on "userack" by default...
even though it's supposed to use the list config setting whether or not
it should send a message to the unsubscribers (line 111 in
remove_members says "userack = 1").
is this a bug or has this been done intentionally?
I just happened to me a second time that I did a mass unsubscription
with remove_members (because I had to reload the entire list of
addresses on an announce list) and everybody received a message that
they were removed again... which caused a lot of confusion :(

Regards,

Ricardo.