[Mailman-Developers] Sourceforge notifications considered harmful

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu Jan 16 15:45:46 EST 2003

> 1. Do nothing, everything's fine just the way it is

+0

> 2. Do a + b

+1

> 3. Do a + b + c

+1

Gee, eVote could help here.  I'm dawdling with the install process and
documentation, but soon.

On an eVoted list, for this poll, you'd send a message to the list address
that says:

eVote poll public visible group
1. Do nothing [-1,1]
2. Do a + b [-1,1]
3. Do a + b + c [-1,1]
message:
Here's a proposal:
a. I create a mailman-coders at python.org list
b. Send SF tracker messages to this list instead of mailman-developers
c. Possibly (and I think optimally), retire mailman-checkins and send
   the cvs diffs to mailman-coders as well.  Personally, I don't see
   the need for two different lists, but -checkins is more than this
   list would do.
--- end of message --

Then the list would get detailed poll instructions, and then I'd
reply-to the list addresses saying:

eVote
1. 0
2. 1
3. 1
--- end of message --

I hope people will find it handy sometimes.

Marilyn