[Mailman-Developers] I hate the 1st of the month.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Feb 1 13:19:00 EST 2003

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 12:01  PM, Ron Jarrell wrote:

> Just venting.  I'm in my monthly "God, I *hate* the password reminder
> scheme" phase.  I get over it in a few days.  But for the next 48
> hours or so I'm dealing with a stream of people who reply to
> mailman-owner with a "please take me off the list" note, leaving me to
> send back endless streams of form letters along the lines of

So change the note to say "if you want to unsubscribe, follow the
instructions in this letter. do not respond to it, any responses will
be ignored".

then ignore them.

problem solved.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.