[Mailman-Developers] English (USA)

Fil fil at rezo.net
Thu Apr 24 12:33:23 EDT 2003

> > In our project, SPIP (www.uzine.net/spip), we're using a similar list,
> Interesting, you'll have to let us know how it works. :)

Currently we have 11 languages and 2 more are almost ready. What's
interesting is that the web interface includes arabic translation, with some
bidi trouble ;)

The first split to occur will probably be between two languages of the cpf
family (French Creols and Pidgins) - the Reunion (which is complete) and the
Caribbean types (which is starting).

> > and a web interface to edit them. It works really well.
> We have plans to do something similar, initially for Zope, but ideally
> (at least in my mind) open source projects in general:
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/TranslationWebService
> Now we'll see if we get some free time to actually work on this. ;)

I remember we had discussed this idea a while ago on the Mailman list. I'm
glad to see that it became a wiki think. If you want our code, you can have
it (but eeeek it's php).

-- Fil