[Mailman-Developers] Bug on mailman 2.1.1 with non ascii mails?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sat Apr 19 16:19:25 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 00:06, Guille -bisho- wrote:
> I have a problem with mailman 2.1.1 (Debian package 2.1.1-4)

> How you think this should be solved? I'm not and expert in python...

As a general rule, whenever you have a message that is crashing a
qrunner, the /only/ way to debug it properly is to submit a SF bug
report and upload the offending message on the report.  Then I can
download it and run it on the cvs snapshot to see if the problem has
been fixed or not.

Be sure that when you upload the message, it has been properly
sanitized.  The SF tracker is a public forum and I may need to add the
message (or a portion of it) to a test suite.

Cheers,