[Mailman-Developers] Password reminder envelope source address strangeness

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Wed Apr 2 04:54:52 EST 2003

It appears that my lists' password reminders are being sent from a now
bogus (but previously valid) envelope from address. I can't seem to track
down where it's getting the ancient address from. All the list traffic has
the correct envelope from address, it's just the password reminders that
are b0rked.

This is with mailman from CVS on 2002-11-11, FYI (yes, I should upgrade, I
know...)

--
Carson