[Mailman-Developers] Hi all,

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Apr 2 01:00:24 EST 2003

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 11:41:01PM +0600, John Kromodimedjo wrote:
> I am very new to Mailman. Can one of you direct me to the complete
> documentation of Mailman??

Someone's probably already answered this privately, but for the archives,
here I go...

Your best bet is http://list.org/docs.html

If you're desperate for more up-to-date stuff, you can see the partially
finished 2.1 list admin manual in sourceforge.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mailman/mailman/doc/

I'm *hoping* to have the 2.1 member manual in sourceforge Real Soon Now, but
I'm prepping the final copy of my paper for a genetic computing conference,
so the documentation's been put on hold for a little bit.  I have an almost
finished draft online if you're desperate, though.  Anyone interested will
have to email me for the url at the moment: I just don't want to start
posting it publically when I've still got a bunch of proofreading comments
to apply to it.

 Terri