[Mailman-Developers] feature request: new option for reply_goes_to_list

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:04:41 -0700

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, at 09:26  PM, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> Marc, I see you are the only one fighting my request and I have 3
>> people saying it's ok for them.
>
> No, for most of us know this religious debate of old, are tired of it,
> understand it far better than we're interested in, and just don't
> bother.

If you insist on counting noses, I guess I'll add mine. I avoid
reply-to arguments because I've found people don't want to discuss it,
they want to browbeat everyone until the other side gives up in disgust
and gives them what they want. That's not a discussion, that's a
lecture. At best.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.