[Mailman-Developers] Can't Approve/Reject/Discard from Admin WebInterface

Rick Ennis rge1@egwpartners.com
Thu Oct 31 18:32:48 2002

Thanks for the response Greg.  Actually I just figured it out.  But it looks
like I may be petitioning for a feature request or detail fix...

I was looking at the html source for one of the regular admin pages and I
noticed that the url for the form POST is a relative path
"../admin/somethingorother."  But the url for the page I was having trouble
with (the moderator requests one) is an absolute path starting with
http://servername/mailman/admindb/whatever.  This was the issue b/c I had
apache sending a redirect for any http://servername/mailman url to
https://servername/mailman (to run it over SSL).  The POST information was
getting lost in the redirect.

Does anyone else run mailman over https?  This worked great with the 2.0.x
releases.
Barry, can this be added as a configurable option?  Or could that path just
be made relative too?

Thanks,
Rick