[Mailman-Developers] my encoding problem: fixed!

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:48:18 -0700

Barry, genius that he is, tracked down my encoding problem.

My mail libs were downrev, at 2.3 instead of 2.4.3

For some reason they weren't being upgraded by CVS, when they should
have been. We still dont' know why, but we need to see if it was "just
me", or if others are having this problem, too.

If you've been doing CVS updates, can you check src/mailman/misc and
see what release of the email directory you have? If it's NOT 2.4.3,
you have a similar problem and we need to know if anyone else is being
affected, so we can find out if we have to figure out a fix.

chuq

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an
opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble.
IMHO.
     (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).