[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-checkins] mailman/templates/ru archidxentry.html,NONE,2.0 archidxfoot.html,NONE,2.0 archidxhead.html,NONE,2.0 archlistend.html,NONE,2.0 archliststart.html,NONE,2.0 archtocentry.html,NONE,2.0 archtoc.html,NONE,2.0

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:28:19 -0400

    MS> It's not a _problem_.  It's just a feeling about a "right
    MS> thing". :(

    MS> What I feel is not right that the resulting _file_ is
    MS> assembled from other _files_.  I believe, this is not how the
    MS> rest of Mailman is done: the "template" file _is_ the
    MS> resulting file beside some substitions, which are necessary to
    MS> fill the some fields or other parts.

    MS> Again, it's not a problem.

Ah, I see what you're getting at.  Thanks.

I think we'll end up leaving it this way for MM2.1.

-Barry