[Mailman-Developers] more 2.1b3++ MIME funnies.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:41:47 -0700

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 09:25  AM, Michael Meltzer wrote:

> unless that was a typo, that 2 months old, you might want to grab the
> latest and greatest.

god, yes. I just wish it was a typo. I updated saturday night, then
installed the update and started tweaking...

> The black list I use:

great. Thanks!

> I saw you are playing around with images,

I've turned that off for now. It (and html) cause too many problems to
text digests, and that's more important right now. I'll whack on that
later.

=--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.