[Mailman-Developers] more 2.1b3++ MIME funnies.

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:25:55 -0400

unless that was a typo, that 2 months old, you might want to grab the latest and greatest.

The black list I use:
application
audio
video
model
image

White list:
text/plain
text/richtext
text/enriched
text/html
text/rfc822-headers
multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
multipart/digest
multipart/parallel
multipart/related
multipart/report
multipart/message
multipart/signed
message/rfc822
message/partial
message/http

I saw you are playing around with images, I have a patch that will turn them into links on the fly. I have to line it up to the
latest but if you want it you got it.
Also I getting pretty good with that module, if the CVS does not do it, if you have a reproducible message I run it thought.

MJM