[Mailman-Developers] problem with 2.1b3+

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:35:46 -0700

On Wednesday, October 2, 2002, at 04:25  AM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> You ought to be able to do it with config_list, so I'd be interested
> in more information as to why that doesn't work.

config_list didn't seem to have the value in it when I did a -o

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an
opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble.
IMHO.
     (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).