[Mailman-Developers] Suppressing mailman non-error responses

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Thu Nov 21 05:26:25 2002

    CG> I'd _really_ like to not send the "I parsed your request and
    CG> got no errors" e-mail, as it is entirely redundant. Obviously,
    CG> if there were errors in the request, it's a different story.

I believe I have a fix for this.  The confirmation is suppressed if

- it confirmed a subscription and send_welcome_msg is true

- it confirmed an unsub and send_goodbye_msg is true

Otherwise, it sends the confirmation results.