[Mailman-Developers] Another stupid question

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:22:53 -0400

I seem to have managed to get CVS installed and running (and finally
ironed out my DNS issues), but for some reason, my installation thinks
it has no name: invitation messages come from "MAILER-DAEMON" with no
domain, and the List headers are for "test1@"

Defaults.py *has* a default email host and URL host... but they didn't
get picked up on the build for some reason; I had to key them in
manually.  Is there somewhere else they are?

Do I have to reinstall *again*?

I'm losing my hair here...  <sigh>

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")