[Mailman-Developers] GLOBAL_PIPELINE

Donal Hunt donal.hunt2@mail.dcu.ie
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:56:40 +0100

Quick question...

Looking at the end of the pipeline, the last three processes are
'AfterDelivery', 'Acknowledge', and 'ToOutgoing'. From reading the
comments in the 'AfterDelivery' and 'Acknowledge' source files I would
have thought they should come after 'ToOutgoing'.  Am i missing
something in my logic??  Also should there be a "," after the
'ToOutgoing' entry below?? (just noticed that now).

On a related note - I'm using a modified version of Personalize.py but
I'm not too sure about where in the pipeline I should add it.
Suggestions?  All it does it split up the delivery so each envelope
contains an email for exactly one subscriber.

Thanks in advance

Donal
DCU

-----
GLOBAL_PIPELINE = [
    # These are the modules that do tasks common to all delivery paths.
    'SpamDetect',
    'Approve',
    'Replybot',
    'Moderate',
    'MimeDel',
    'Hold',
    'Emergency',
    'Tagger',
    'CalcRecips',
    'AvoidDuplicates',
    'Cleanse',
    'CookHeaders',
    # And now we send the message to the digest mbox file, and to the
arch and
    # news queues.  Runners will provide further processing of the
message,
    # specific to those delivery paths.
    'ToDigest',
    'ToArchive',
    'ToUsenet',
    # Now we'll do a few extra things specific to the member delivery
    # (outgoing) path, finally leaving the message in the outgoing
queue.
    'AfterDelivery',
    'Acknowledge',
    'ToOutgoing',