[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-554287 ] smart_address_match and .us

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sat, 11 May 2002 23:10:07 -0700

Bugs item #554287, was opened at 2002-05-09 17:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=554287&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
I know that it is noted in Defaults.py that the smart
address needs to be fixed for international TLDs, but
this is also broken for .us TLDs as well.  I just
wanted it to be in the bug log that this needs to be
fixed for all of those people.  Thanks,  --ck