[Mailman-Developers] Another broken message

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 09 May 2002 13:38:42 -0400

Ok, I got another instance (that makes 5 I've seen now) of mailman sticking the headers into the body of the note..

There were extremely abbreviated headers, a blank line, a mangled header, and then the rest of the headers in the body of the note.

The body starts:

        <20020509170855.SJAK2855.mtiwmhc25.worldnet.att.net@webmail.worldnet.att.net>
          for <yeager-l@lists.vtsffc.org>; Thu, 9 May 2002 17:08:55 +0000
        Thu, 09 May 2002 17:08:55 +0000

Barry, having seen several examples now, it looks like something in the header code every so often dumps a null line into the output while building the message, thus causing the rest of the headers to look like they're in the body...