[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-406137 ] Make RFC 2369 extra headers optional

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 22:41:48 -0700

Feature Requests item #406137, was opened at 2001-03-05 17:18
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=406137&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There could easily be a toggle for "add RFC 2369
headers" on a per-list basis.  I've gotten some
complaints from users that "there are all these extra
headers being displayed in their mail program".  I'm
trying to resist being the BOFH and telling them to
change their damn mailer if they can't configure it,
but thought I'd suggest the idea here anyway.