[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Feedback needed: nodupes patch and reply-to munging per user

alex wetmore alex@phred.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:03:14 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> The idea was to settle this issue for good by offering, in place of listwide
> reply-to munging  (which would still be  an option in mailman,  just not one
> that most people would need anymore):
> - optional non sending of  list posts if you are Cced so  that you don't get
>   two copies (nodupes patch, already in CVS)

I think that this is a great feature, and it is something which
I would use on mailman.

Can you provide information on the extra processing that it requires?
It doesn't do anything crazy like send a message per recipient to the
MTA, does it?

alex