[Mailman-Developers] shunt / unshunt

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:03:14 +0200

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@zope.com>

>     DT> Can i copy the whole Defaults.py to mm_cfg.py? en then edit my
>     DT> modifications in there?  I am waiting before i start the
>     DT> qrunner again :)

> No need.  Just put in mm_cfg.py customizations that override
> Defaults.py.  The MM installation process will overwrite Defaults.py
> but never mm_cfg.py.

I am aware of it, but do not remember witch settings are default.
Thats why i asked for copy the whole Defaults.py to mm_cfg.py :)

Also thats why i am afraid of if i install the mailman-cvs to the current
installation for overwriting the Defaults.py.
If i knew better and before, then i added all the modifications to mm-cfg.py
:) So i did the last changes to this file.

> Your add_language() change is questionable though, because that /is/
> something that's been added to Defaults.py{.in} already (in cvs).

I did now added the add_language() to the mm_cfg.py for nl (dutch).

I am ready to start mailman :) lets see for error to the error file, if any
:)

Danny.