[Mailman-Developers] shunt / unshunt

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:25:08 -0400

    >> Did you "bin/mailmanctl restart"?  You always need to do that
    >> after hacking mm_cfg.py (or Defaults.py, which you should avoid
    >> ;).

    DT> I did not :-) But i did 15 mins ago a mailmanctl stop :) It
    DT> was running for 44 days.

That's a good sigh. :)

    DT> Can i copy the whole Defaults.py to mm_cfg.py? en then edit my
    DT> modifications in there?  I am waiting before i start the
    DT> qrunner again :)

No need.  Just put in mm_cfg.py customizations that override
Defaults.py.  The MM installation process will overwrite Defaults.py
but never mm_cfg.py.

Your add_language() change is questionable though, because that /is/
something that's been added to Defaults.py{.in} already (in cvs).

-Barry