[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-573071 ] nonmembers can post after upgrading

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 04:23:55 -0700

Bugs item #573071, was opened at 2002-06-24 13:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=573071&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
After upgrading to current CVS (2.1b2+), nonmembers are
now allowed to post to a list that used to be
members-only (in MM 2.0.11).
The member_posting_only config variable is not
propagated to the generic_nonmember_action variable
when upgrading. This caused me a lot of trouble... :)
The fix is probably trivial, but my lack of python
experience prevents me from submitting a patch... ;)