[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-565052 ] make install fails

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:41:49 -0700

Bugs item #565052, was opened at 2002-06-05 21:41
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=565052&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
  Hi boy:
I've been trying to build a rpm for mailman 2.1 b2
but the
make install fails when you define  something like
this,
make install prefix=/var/tmp/var/mailman
var_prefix=/var/tmp/var/mailman I thought  I was
making
something wrong so I did it with the sources rather
than
throught rpm, and I got the same error, this error
causes
that I can't not build a rpm for this version of
mailman,
this is the error
 Compiling:
/var/tmp/var/mailman/Mailman/version.pr...
Traceback (most recent call last);
  File "bin/update", line 45, in ?
     from Mailman import mm_cfg
Import error: No module named Mailman