[Mailman-Developers] bug demonstration

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 17:33:57 -0400

At 12:16 AM 6/2/02 -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>Ahah, and now it barfs on python.org too.
>
>I don't get this bug, I really don't...

Yea.  It's not simple line length.  It also appears to really need a
continuation header to trigger; I think it happened after you replied
because *now*, thanks to the reformatting that went on on it's way into the
pickle, it had continuation lines in it.  I still think it's email doing it
- the header parser likes to unwrap lines with nl's, and rewrap them later,
and I think it's getting confused and kicking out an extra NL.