[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b4 bug or my problem?

Luigi Rosa lrosa@mail.hypertrek.info
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 15:48:32 +0200

I just installed 2.1b4 on a fresh Linux installation.

Everything is working well except for the URL in the headers and in the web
pages.

The hostname of the Linux box is mail.hypertrek.info and this is a part of
mm_cfg.py:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mail.hypertrek.info'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'mail.hypertrek.info'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/'
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST
DEFAULT_URL       = DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN % DEFAULT_URL_HOST
HOME_PAGE         = 'index.html'
MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'mailman'

With this settings, the header of the messages of each list and the mailto
URL of the web pages are http://mail/mailman....

With the withlist inbterface I tried to change the web_page_url parameter
of each list from 'mail' to 'http://mail.hypertrek.info' and the mailto url
werw ok, but the headers of the messages and the URL of teh web pages were
http://mail.hypertrek.info/... without mailman

The question is: can I set the web_page_url variable to
'http://mail.hypertrek.info/mailman/' or there is another solution for this
issue?

Thanks.

Ciao,