[Mailman-Developers] Re: Initial Mailman v2.0 with TMDA and Mime filtering

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:13:03 -0700

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:13:40 -0600
Jason R Mastaler <jason@mastaler.com> wrote:

> J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu> writes:
>> I'm also not a QMail user and so can't comment for similar reasons.

> I should have a Mailman/TMDA/qmail HOWTO ready shortly.  And, it's
> significantly less complex that what was detailed here.

Note that a significant portion of the complexity in my HOW-TO comes
from shoving procmail into the pipe so i can add MIME filters and other
other message processing tools in addition to TMDA.  Doing just a
straight TMDA/Mailman setup would have involved only edits to the Exim
transports.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?