[Mailman-Developers] Re: Cute TMDA use

JasonR.Mastaler JasonR.Mastaler
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:48:06 -0600

barry@python.org (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

> The Mailman docs should probably be geared towards "here's something
> really cool that you can do with a TMDA add-on".

Right.  Presenting a bunch of gory configuration details to a TMDA
unaware audience isn't a very good idea I think.

> The TMDA docs probably want to go into more detail about how to
> integrate the two apps, including various ways you might want to
> configure TMDA to get it to work optimally with Mailman.

This is what I had in mind as well.  I'll start a "Mailman HOWTO"
for the TMDA docs which does this.  Perhaps J C can add his info to
this as well when finished.

Then perhaps a couple more general entries for Mailman's FAQ Wizard
which link to the above document can be written.

--
(http://tmda.net/)