[Mailman-Developers] Re: First big Mailing

Marc Perkel marc@perkel.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:30:35 -0800

I'm running Redhat 7.2 I'm running the 2.4.17 kernel. Python is 1.5.2. Mailman
2.0.8 and exim 3.34.

Actually the problem is lack of logs. Mailman appears to be frozen with python
tasks backing up as if the mailman tasks are locking up. I'm sure it's also
processing a lot of bounced email.

Could it be running into a task limit - with just being overloaded? Is there
something to check the integrity of the databases?