[Mailman-Developers] Bug in Bouncer.py (was: At least some of my problems...)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:13:11 -0500

    DM> Or not.  That was the proverbial pickled scarlet fish.

    DM> Here's a fix to Bouncer.py.  I'm divided about the wisdom of
    DM> including some keywords and not all.  I suppose I should at
    DM> least be consistent, but I know Barry will fix it right
    DM> anyway.

I just did an audit of all the calls on the UserNotification()
constructor.  I noticed there were quite a few that weren't being
passed the language keyword.  I'm going to attempt to fix (and test ;)
them all, but would appreciate Ben especially giving the checkins a
once over.

As for consistency, hobgoblins, shmobgoblins.

-Barry